1. Know These 9 Benefits Of Drinking Warm Water With Turmeric
1. Most of us know the benefits of drinking warm water first thing in the morning. It cleanses the body from the inside, flushes out toxins from the digestive system, boosts metabolism, clears skin, etc. But what you might not know is that if you add just a small amount of Turmeric to your warm water, it will benefit you even more! Adding this spice to warm water is the best thing you can do for your long-term health. Know these benefits of drinking Warm Water with Turmeric in the morning :
2. Keeps Your Heart Healthy
2. Turmeric is linked to lower cholesterol levels and the prevention of atherosclerosis, which is plaque buildup in arteries that can lead to stroke or heart attack. Turmeric may also help protect against blood clots developing on artery walls
3. Reduces The Risk Of Cancer
3. Regular consumption of turmeric can greatly lower the risk of cancer. Turmeric is one of the best ways to prevent tumors caused by radiation exposure.
4. Turmeric Protects Brain Cells
4. Turmeric reduces the chances of developing Alzheimer’s disease. Scientists have found that the curcumin found in turmeric counteracts symptoms of Alzheimer’s, by blocking the formation of beta-amyloid, the protein substance believed to cause the cell and tissue loss. In addition, turmeric also reduces inflammation of neural tissues.
5. Improves Skin Health and Complexion
5. Turmeric has many benefits for the skin. Turmeric is a natural blood purifier. It removes toxins from the blood. Turmeric also has an antioxidant property which protects the skin from free radical damage and helps in brightening the overall skin and adds a healthy glow to it.
6. Reduces Inflammation
6. Turmeric water stops inflammation which prevents damage to the joint tissues. This prevents or relieves joint pain and arthritis. So for people with arthritis, a warm glass of turmeric tonic is a brilliant start to the day.
7. Helps In Weightloss
7. Drinking turmeric water prevents fat accumulation in the body. It is very helpful for the process of weight loss. The curcumin in turmeric has been found to prevent fat accumulation in the adipose tissues.
8. Balances The Sugar Levels In The Body
8. Turmeric helps the body to properly process the sugars inside the food, which prevents high blood sugar spikes. This property of the turmeric is very useful for the people with Diabetes.
9. Improves Digestion
9. Turmeric encourages the gallbladder to produce bile and other digestive enzymes that aid the body in proper digestion of food. When you start your day with turmeric water you set your digestive system for the rest of the day to digest the food properly.
10. Gives An Instant Boost To Our Immune System
10. The lipopolysaccharides (endotoxins) in turmeric boost the immune system of the body and lowers the risk of catching Cold, Flu, or other nasty infections. Drinking this turmeric water regularly, especially in the winter months is definitely advisable to help defend against the viruses that are widespread in the colder months