Aloe vera consists of 150 nutritional components that include minerals, enzymes, lignins, salicylic acids, saponins, sterols, amino acids and anthraquinones.
- Aloe vera contains 96 – 97% water, it hydrates the skin without clogging the pores.
- Anti-oxidants like zinc, magnesium and selenium repairs and protect the skin from damage caused by pollution, harsh chemicals and sun.
- The minerals and vitamins present in aloe will lessen the pigmentation by reducing melanin production in the skin.
- It reduces oil, sebum content, while soothes and moisturizes the skin.
- The presence of amino acids combined with anti-oxidants help in reloading the collagen and elastin of the skin.
Benefits of Aloe Vera…..
- Aloe Vera will help to control the bacterial infection of the acne and makes the acne heal faster.
- Using the gel of Aloe Vera also dries out the pimples and also reduce the redness effectively.
- It is known for its anti aging properties, therefore massaging the skin with Aloe Vera gel can help to keep the skin younger.
- Aloe Vera gel is rich in moisturization therefore the gel can retain the skin’s natural moisture a lot longer.